• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Some of my other critters. Pic extensive

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Our new El Salvador Red Iguana we picked up today.
100_0804.jpg

100_0805.jpg

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Nice iguana, Brett. I like the above ground pond also, gives you a place to put your feet up & chill. This is a pond that I helped a friend setup at his house. A lot of fun & a lot of work.
IMG_0107.JPG

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Nice thats my game plan in the future we are in the process of looking for a new place need more critter room. Id love to have a dbl pond with a bridge going across it. But this will do for now

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Nice thats my game plan in the future we are in the process of looking for a new place need more critter room. Id love to have a dbl pond with a bridge going across it. But this will do for now
He was going to do a bridge but he did a waterfall instead. It looks insane at night when it's all lit up.

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
ya i love lit water features id like to have more in the house but i fight humidity levels in the house allready with all my tanks

Tedtation

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
i was just wondering what the first pic was and what the last one was also. soooo cool

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
The first one goes by a cpl name a common name is the banana split tree dragon. or agamid. The herp in the center of the last pick is a spiderman agamid simular to the redhead but gets a bright blue body when fired up. The other two in the last pic are mali uromastyx

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hes a big baby gental as can be. But those claws will get ya not his fault he doenst know any better.

shaz179

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Still think i would have to run the otherway thou. Does he not hurt the dog or other pets by accident then with them claws? I never let my different animals mix, just incase something bad happends. I wouldnt forgive myself if any of them got hurt cause of something that i had done.

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
No he likes it when the dogs lick his face. He claws me up pretty good when I handle him, im normally bleeding when i get done

lusciousdragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I love how every picture I see of a tokay they have that big open mouth hateful thing going on. They are still so cute. As for iguana he probably makes a better watch dog than the dog. If a burglar came in and saw him heading towards them, they would run screaming lol. I know he's your baby though, but they don't know that.

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Up dated pics of our Uros. They are getting some real nice color just need to find a female or two for them.
IMG_20110828_211452.jpg

IMG_20110828_211543.jpg

IMG_20110828_201257.jpg

IMG_20110828_201239.jpg

Latest posts