• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Some of my cages

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello again,
I built these for my zoo...lol ;D
IMG_1002.jpg

IMG_1000.jpg

KAJA

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Nice work! We have a basic terrarium (all glass top lid style) but I like when you can get your beardie from the front. I imagine it to less stressful on the beardie as well.

Do you have plans? We have had a few members wanting do-it-yourself instructions...

KAJA

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Great, this does appear to be directions people were looking for.

A warning to people though when visiting:
Apprarently this cage design was originated by a company called Crossfire Dragons ( I assume that bred and sold beardies ) however, the link at the bottom of the directions that says to visit their site, leads to a typical spam page, so I would suggest to goto this link and printing out the instructions but not following the other link at the bottom of that page. Their site obviously no longer exists.

Thanks Wolfman.

Latest posts