• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Sold my Citrus Tiger Female

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well i went and met with the folks at SterlingExotics.com here in jacksonville (the guys i told yall previous are planning on opening up a reptile zoo here in jacksonville) and they got my female Citrus Tiger. They had some of the most beautiful Retics and Burmese pythons i have seen. They also had an awesome argus monitor, black and white tegu, black throat monitor, nile monitor, water monitor, two iguanas, numerous corns, and a lot of ball pythons. The hole thing was great. Not to mention its nice to talk face to face with people in the hobby just cause its someone you can relate to. Well anyway thats all my babies i had for sale now everyones just down for the winter and we will restart next spring/summer lol.

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Congrats Brian!! And I have to say yes it does feel good to have a rest for the year!! ;) Although I think I only had like 60 this year!

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well i still have Pita to contend with lol. But now i get to devote all my attention to breaking him of his evilness (he still hisses puffs and snaps whenever i open his tank let alone touch him its hillarious now but give it a few more months and i wont find it so funny lol)

TheVirus

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hey Brian,

Aggressive personality dragons are my favorite. They end up being all around aggressive. They eat aggressively so the grow big and strong. Females eat tons of protein and calcium so they end up laying many clutches and never seem strained from egg laying. The males become aggressive breeders who will mate with any female. Too me, an aggressive dragon is perfect. It may not sit on your shoulder, but it will reproduce like a champ :)

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh i have already realized that he will be a great breeder. I just want to get him to a point where i wont bleed evertime i pick him up (which if he gets as big as he should thatll be a diffinate) i dont mind the hissing and puffing up and gaping, i just want to learn him out of the biting.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I already have plans for Pita. I have a Fire Tiger from bloodbank lines (Passion) that will go great with Pita. As Pita has very dark sidebars. I cant wait till this shed is over so i can show yall pics.

Latest posts