• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

So You Think You Can Breed?

egg 80

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
great vid i was gonna ask if you just got outta bed cos of the pj's got beat hopfully this vid will put alot of unprepared kids breading thinking it quick cash
paul

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
egg 80 said:
great vid i was gonna ask if you just got outta bed cos of the pj's got beat hopfully this vid will put alot of unprepared kids breading thinking it quick cash
paul
I can only hope so but there's only so much you can do. I've tried to drill into people's head about the things they often overlook but most still go about it anyway and then come running to me asking why things went wrong.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol thanks sue! I'm actually thinking about cutting it...kinda tired of the long hair...im thinkin about goin shoulder length

lexi

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I love it! AWESOME.

And Magellan is such a handsome boy! ;D

May I link this video on my site when I talk about breeding? I was thinking about not even putting up any info about it and just saying that most people aren't prepared for the cost, time and energy it takes - but this works better ;)

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Madisyn-Alexis said:
I love it! AWESOME.

And Magellan is such a handsome boy! ;D

May I link this video on my site when I talk about breeding? I was thinking about not even putting up any info about it and just saying that most people aren't prepared for the cost, time and energy it takes - but this works better ;)
of course! as long as i can link your site on both my beardie site and frilled dragon site (in the beardie section lol)

lexi

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I gotta say, Magellan totally looks like he's saying "You tell 'em, Mom!" :D

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Candice,
have you thought about including someone's actual cost of 3 clutches? Validated of course.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
that video is the 2nd of 2. the first one the battery died mid video and i had to start all over...the 1st one actually was much better and included that...ill def add that into the video or maybe make another one with missing points

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I've always found the problem with some people is that they think we're exaggerating when we talk about the cost. The 10,000 crix a week, the dozens of UVB lights, the power bill for all that, ect.
Proof might have some bearing.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
yep tell me about it...breeding magellan and lizzy that one time cost me a small fortune and every second of my time (which luckily i didnt have anything else to do with it at the time)

Latest posts