• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

So I Bought dubias

Pixel

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I don't know about him growing better on them, but I can tell you that your beardie will LOVE them. My guy still eats mainly crickets (my colony hasn't reached full feeding potential yet) but he doesn't really attack them, just eats them..but when I throw a roach in there he goes CRAZY!! I didn't think he would like them, and bought them after he stopped eating any bugs at all, they got him to start eating again.

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
They have a higher meet to shell ration so they are better for them and more protein. Plus they don't stink like crickets or jump or chirp ++ all the way

Spikeleebd

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
yeah my beardie did the same thing on crickets and some days he woudn't even eat them maybe 3 a day but with the dubias he his eating 15 a day so if he is eating better now it should help him grow better because he is getting alot more protein so it should help with growth

americanbeardeddragons

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I hope this helps. Your dubia are on there way

Species Moisture %Protein %Fat %Ash %
Dubia Roach 61 % 36 % 7 % 2 %
Trukistan Roach 64 % 37 % 5.5 % 2 %
Crickets 74% 18% 6% 1%
Mealworm 59 % 10 % 13 % 1 %
Silkworm 76 % 64 % 10 % 7.5 %
Phoenixworm N/A 17 % 9.5% N/A
Superworm 59 % 20 % 16 % 1 %