• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

JuliaAndGobi1208

Bearded Dragon Egg
Has anyone had their beardie snuggle up near your neck or on your chest? I rescued Gobi about 2 months ago from an (assumed) abusive household. I assume he was abused because his enclosure was terrible to say the least and he has a few nails missing and a damaged tail. He’s a good boy, he trusts me to feed him and take care of him and everything like that but recently he started doing something new. After his lights go off I take him out of his cage for bonding And he usually falls asleep in a blanket next to me, and then I would put him back in his enclosure when I get ready for bed. But tonight he refused to stay in the blanket and he seemed hyper for 10 pm so I picked him up while watching tv and he started crawling on my shirt to my neck area and kind of burrowed his head into my neck and fell asleep... I was just curious if anyone else’s beardie does this before bed as well????? Picture of what he was doing is included too

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 16

BeardedDragonDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Has anyone had their beardie snuggle up near your neck or on your chest? I rescued Gobi about 2 months ago from an (assumed) abusive household. I assume he was abused because his enclosure was terrible to say the least and he has a few nails missing and a damaged tail. He’s a good boy, he trusts me to feed him and take care of him and everything like that but recently he started doing something new. After his lights go off I take him out of his cage for bonding And he usually falls asleep in a blanket next to me, and then I would put him back in his enclosure when I get ready for bed. But tonight he refused to stay in the blanket and he seemed hyper for 10 pm so I picked him up while watching tv and he started crawling on my shirt to my neck area and kind of burrowed his head into my neck and fell asleep... I was just curious if anyone else’s beardie does this before bed as well????? Picture of what he was doing is included too
Mine does this all the time, it's pretty normal. They usually do it when they're younger, at least mine did.

gracesbeardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
it's so cute isn't it mine always does this, she'll run around and then cuddle up in my hair and fall asleep, it's perfectly normal.

Latest posts