• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Snails

ajandj

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi all just doing the gardening and i have 100's of small snails eating my strawberry bushes. Can beadies eat snails??

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi there,
The answer would be NO. You have no idea what those snails have been exposed to. They could be covered in pesticide, or fertilizer. They can also be filled with parasites that you wouldnt even know you passed to your dragon till it was to late.

ajandj

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Sweet.. l always have questions, it's just a matter of are they questions that make sense..
*i have a habit of thinking kinda backwards sometimes.. and no it's not cause l'm an aussie*

Limabeanie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I've fed my beardie "Can o' Snails" (Zoo Meds, you can find this at your local pet store) in the past and he's been just fine.

Latest posts