• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Sliding panel track

belialsson

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
now i am building 2 variations of the cross fire enclosure and cant seem to find the sliding panel track. the reason that i am having so much of an issue is because i live in canada and most companies dont ship up here due to the customs. does anyone know where i can find some?

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You could just use a router to put a notch in the wood and fit the glass in that way. You could then use a common sliding glass lock that merchants use on display cases...
If that's not what you had in mind, maybe you'll find the right type of glass door track here: http://www.allglassparts.com/catalog/400110/

tdharris70

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
You make them with a table saw and wood? I thought about trying that, just not sure how it would work I use real glass and not plexi, as I work at a glass factory and get it at a very deep discount :).

Latest posts