• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Sleeping

olivia.m31

Bearded Dragon Egg
My beardie, has started sleeping a lot and going to bed earlier, he’s still a juvenile. He lies under his rock not going to sleep and just sitting there and I’m just concerned there may be something wrong. I’m not sure if it’s external because of the weather changing or maybe he is going into brumatation or if he is ill.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
My beardie, has started sleeping a lot and going to bed earlier, he’s still a juvenile. He lies under his rock not going to sleep and just sitting there and I’m just concerned there may be something wrong. I’m not sure if it’s external because of the weather changing or maybe he is going into brumatation or if he is ill.View attachment 30697View attachment 30698
It could be the weather it could be the lighting in the tank /w basking temps --most do slow down in the winter and get lazy --- as long as your basking temps are 95-100 taken w/ a digital probe thermometer and your UVB is a long tube fixture placed properly in the tank and correct distance NO coils please long tube fixture I would say its him slowing down --- I would however recommend you get rid of the loose substrate -- too much risk for impaction and it harbors bacteria ---

Latest posts