• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

site poll

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
so if it were up to you
where would you live

pensacola fl
Pros Lower cost of living, higher BAH(housing allowance) i get to stay in the south, no snow

Cons Hurricanes, and its florida

OR

bethesda md
Pros closer to wifes parents (i like my inlaws)

Cons snow, cold

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ha... Hands down... Savannah ;) lol
Okay... Fla, even though it is in hurricane alley !
Janie

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
idk i favor living up north...its nice to get away from the heat once in a while and the winters in md are nowhere near as bad as they are in pa

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol we are no help ! We still got you torn !
Looks like you'll have to make up your mind yourself, bro !
Janie.
Psst the South will still be here in a few years... Got it on good authority ;)
Janie

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
you forgot another pro to moving north brian....you get to borrow magellan if you do lol

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
well if i were being givent the option to move overseas with my wife and all my animals i would take it lol but that aint happening

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I live in the north and SNOW SUCKS Lol so I would say Florida, bring on the sun. plus more money there so you can afford more trips to visit the inlaws lol

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Twobeardieguy said:
LOL, I just hate this state!! It really is the armpit and as$H&!e of the world!!
omg i couldnt agree more! they give jersey crap all the time for bein a bad state...i lived there 99% of my life and loved it! wen i even visited PA i wanted to drink myself silly

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
(thinks it's a right good thing no one has invited any young peoples here ;))
Janie

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I would move to San Diego if I could afford it. Hopefully, our dream will come true and we can retire in La Jolla....beautiful. It would be incredible to walk the beach daily and watch the seals frolicking.

I went out there for a conference years back and absolutely fell in love with the area - not to mention the weather...

Latest posts