• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Silly beardies

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well, today has been a 'wonderful' day from the start of the morning at 8:15 to now. For almost every few hours, Allie's been running all around her tank, up her plants, beard turning black at the trees changing colors, and arm waving at herself. She ran all over my bed when I put her on there for some supervised fun. Put her back in and she basked for less than five minutes before climbing up her plants. I took her out and let her sit on the table because I opened the shades. She sat there for a few seconds before turning tail and running across a paint palette, paint brushes, and taking a leap into the paint tubes that were closed. And then I tried to pick her up to take back to her tank, but she wanted to go on the stove. (I'm running the self-cleaning mechanism now and that stove's hotter than her basking spot. :) She's driving me crazy because all she wants to do is run around and scratch my hands.)

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Day Two: Glass dancing, making a mess of her greens, and a lot of noise.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Day Three: Started off at 8:15 with glass dancing, urates on a blanket, and a typical display of a black beard. (Must be the reflection of the tank and seeing birds flying around in the trees.) I took her out and let her sit on my chest while I 'played sexy legs with her front legs' and she kept moving her made sexy legs back up one at a time. LOL.

Spikeleebd

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
scottio trust me these guys get funnier as they get older. i had my beardie zion out yesterday who is a 1 yr and 3 months and when i went to put him back in his cage he leaped from his basking rock onto my shoulder. i was so freaked out. i guess he didnt want to go to his bed room. also i have a 1 year old daughter and whenever zion is in her lap and someone gets close to her he flairs up and opens his mouth. he just recently started that and i don know why but it is funny ill record it and post it on here.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
yeah i think he gets confused and starts thinking he is a dog or something

LOL! Mine thinks she's a dog too. I taught all of my dogs to scratch at the door to go out and well, she's learned that if she scratches the door, she gets to go outside and have fun. Since the weather has changed for cold, I don't take her outside anymore. I let her run around on my bed, or let her look outside from the window instead. She'll sit there for about 10 to 20 seconds sitting there, looking around at the trees and birds. Oh she goes crazy over the birds that are eating at the bird feeders. :) She still scratches at the door...and tries to run away from me when I'm holding her.

Jesse omg it's me

Juvenile Dragon
haha stacey and Autunm scratch at the glass of their enclousers when they want out and when they do you better be ready haha because they will be everywhere and licking everything:D

Pat B

Super Moderator
Spike must be a 'dud'....he doesn't do anything funny!
@Jesse: Spike is still sleeping and no sign of waking up!

Latest posts