• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Silk worms

Chompper

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
hi, i live in Windsor, Ontario (canada) and hoping someone can help me. I would like to order some silks because i cant find them anywhere here. Is there any that will ship to canada? I live in a building and the crickets are a pain in the butt, if there not making noise then they are escaping all over sometimes i will find one hopping down the hallway. lol and I'm sure some of the other tenets do not like bugs.

thanks.

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I live not to far from you....maybe we can come up with a plan to get you some...I do not know about shipping them but I work for a trucking company and go into Windsor 3 times a week...maybe one of the drivers could deliver them for you...of course at no charge !!

Let me know how this would work for you...because our supplier has plenty..

Laurie

Chompper

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
WOW!!! that would be great, chompper never had them before so i would like to try them. I try giving him hornworms and he wants nothing to do with them ( i know what kind of dragon turns down hornworms ) lol but mine does. if we were to set something up would there have to be a min order and will they have food.
I would like to start with 50 so how much would that be.

Thank you for all your help. Where abouts are you from?

Latest posts