• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

she's a healthy one.

dragonskeeper

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
so i was at work today when my wife calls me all up set. she was holding vannie while relaxing on the bed while the kids were takeing a nap. vannie was on her chest when my wife notice a bad smell. she look down and noticed a big surprise right on her chest. lol Vannie pooped right on her chest. i spent the whole day laughing at work. Dont worry the wife is fine and she is not mad at vannie. we had a good laugh at this and figgured some of you might want to sare in this humourus story. Thanks for Reading

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That's not uncommon. Don't forget, your body temp is around 98.7...perfect pooping temp.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Give your Beardies a warm bath b4 u let him roam. The warm water will help them,,,,,,,, drop a deuce.

lisa foster

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I know the feeling I have been pooped on more than once. The worst was when Henry was small he would sit in the front of my tank top and a few times he went inside my shirt.

Dragonsx6

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
He he know that feeling. Happened to all of us at least once I think. One of my girls likes nothing better than to have a poop on us. You can bath her and she wont do anything, but sit and hold her for a while and you are guaranteed that she will poop :)

packfan74

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Took Henry to my son's 3rd grade class last Spring. It was fun until I showed the kids how he eats. 2 minutes after he ate a super, he took a super poo! The girls screamed and even the boys got grossed out. All I could do was laugh and tell the kids that if they don't like picking up poo, then they should not consider getting a dragon.

Already took him to 4th grade this yr. Thankfully it was uneventful, expect for him licking the trash can.....the kids got a good gross out over that - lol.

PS - Henry doesn't poo in his bath (wish he did - easier clean ups). He waits until after he's fed. Feeding time is always after bath. Bath makes him more awake thus more interested in eating. Once fed, he'll go.....have often thought about how to make dragon diapers - tried once, didn't work! After he's clean, fed and has a nice poo, he is put back into his viv to digest and thoroughly dry for a few hours. Not pooing (or eating) in his viv extends the time between housekeepings.

Cheers

packfan74

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Yeah, I tried to use a papertowel & rubber band thing. It stayed on while he was sitting still of course but he ended up kicking it off as he walked around - despite the tail hole. I'm still working on the design. He's pretty much down for the count right now due to brumation, so I really won't get a good chance to test out a new model again til Spring (April-May).

I'll keep u posted!

Cheers

117star

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Thankfully non of us have been blessed by Scarlet in this way yet. I would be grossed out as her poo is some of the smelliest nasty I have ever smelled. I know everyone else would be freaked too, they can't even stay in the bathroom with her when she takes her tub as they know what's coming next, LOL. I am the lucky one who gets to deal with all of the unpleasantries of BD ownership.

Latest posts