• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Shedding

Uziestbean

Hatchling Dragon
She is starting to shed but I see one nose plugged and the other one isn’t. Is it safe for me to remove or will she take care of that on her own?

Attachments

• BDE65345-F251-41D8-92D7-55E62FCE7277.jpeg
    BDE65345-F251-41D8-92D7-55E62FCE7277.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 9
  • BB9AAC60-2CA5-4F24-BF56-2903FAC6AD5A.jpeg
    BB9AAC60-2CA5-4F24-BF56-2903FAC6AD5A.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 9

Emilia Thuet

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Depends on your beardie. One of my girls has bad mbd in her front legs so it can be hard for her to get certain she’s off like on top of her head and her nostril plugs. But my others take care of it just fine on their own. If you see her struggling to get it out or you haven’t seen her try to get to it than sure there’s no problem with that as long as you go slowly in order to not rip it out and cause her pain.

Uziestbean

Hatchling Dragon
Depends on your beardie. One of my girls has bad mbd in her front legs so it can be hard for her to get certain she’s off like on top of her head and her nostril plugs. But my others take care of it just fine on their own. If you see her struggling to get it out or you haven’t seen her try to get to it than sure there’s no problem with that as long as you go slowly in order to not rip it out and cause her pain.
Got it thanks. I do see herself rub her face on the log she has in there. Is that safe?

Latest posts