• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

shedding, shedding, shedding =)

ashley7988

Juvenile Dragon
Can you tell I'm addicted to this site? I feel like I'm posting every 5 minutes :p Draco REALLY came out of his shell today. You can totally tell he's is settling in extremely well. We're on day 3 now and it has been the most eventful so far. He pooped for the first time, he's been running all around his enclosure, no more stress marks, and he's shedding :D only on his tail right now though. He has been jumping on everything, spread out his beard, and ran along the glass a few times.. Even jumped into the glass, just heard a big thump! Probably not such a great thing but its great to see him really interacting now. He also ate a lot of his mustard greens so I'm happy about that. Still, when lights go out, he grabs a comfy spot on his branch and out he goes.. It seems he's starting to get used to the routine.

Latest posts