• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Sedona

Erskinelake

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Sedona then 7-14-09
3770628884_031d8792cc.jpg

Sedona now 7-29-09 - growing like a weed
3770619330_48154114a7.jpg

Now just random cute pictures:

3770620036_b5f07b7111.jpg

Sleepytime:
3769822177_129ed753a9.jpg

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sedona looks like she is comfy. I love the sleepy time pic! How adorable is that?

Erskinelake

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Ok..Sedona is growing like a weed!!

This is today 8-16-09, 2 weeks later, check out the difference to the picture above...he's gotten huge..
IMG_0366.jpg

Erskinelake

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Question is he growing too fast? Mon-Fri - all crickets dusted with calcium. Sat - Sun - crickets dusted with vitamins. He is a voracious eater, he'll eat the crickets right out of the duster as I pouring them out. He eats his greens on occasion which are kale and grated carrot. I have the Healthy Herp Fruit Mix which is dehydrated fruits that I hydrate that he enjoys. He poops 1 to 2 times a day and their huge..I can't imagine how big when he's full grown.

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
They will slow down eventually. Sometime between 1 and 2 yrs there will be a drastic slowdown and your post will read He isnt eating should I worry....lol
Its all normal and natural. Just try and keep up with the popper without letting him get pudgy. Overwieght in poopers can lead to troubles in thier older yrs.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I have two monsters, and not showing any signs of slowing down.... lol Love my monsters ;)
Janie.

Erskinelake

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Sedona's grown again..he just shed about a week and a half ago and his head is getting white again. He gets a salad every day...crickets 2x's a day morning and evening. I say he can eat 15-20 large crickets at a serving, all calcium dusted (vitamin dusted Sat/Sun).

He seems very happy, content and curious to what's going on outside his tank...

IMG_0383_edited.jpg

Nite Nite:
IMG_0385.jpg

Erskinelake

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Ok..just measured Sedona..he is 16" long. Based on an estimate of him being born around May 1st...he is only 4 months old. I think I'm going to have a big boy on my hands.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Could be... Gemini was hatched 12-26-08, and is around 22" long, weight.... getting closer to 600 grms... Biiiig boy ;)
Janie

Erskinelake

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
zebraflavencs said:
Could be... Gemini was hatched 12-26-08, and is around 22" long, weight.... getting closer to 600 grms... Biiiig boy ;)
Janie

I don't have a scale to weigh Sedona. I know that his growing will slow down but he shed about 2 weeks ago and he's started again on his head yesterday. I can tell you that he is such a great lizard. He get's excited and will take his weekly treat of wax worms out of the palm of my husbands hand. We really are enjoying him.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That is awesome. It looks like you all have bonded. What a great feeling!

Erskinelake

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Ok..Sedona is now up to over 17 1/2 inches long. Enjoys his kale and squash..but he really chows down on those crickets. He literally takes them out of the cricket duster I have as I'm pouring them out..like it's a Pez dispenser.

I have to get another picture of him to document his growth.

Latest posts