• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Sebastian starting to like bath time

Trevor barcello

Hatchling Dragon
He’s been doing great! Way better then when I was using the kitchen sink. He would tolerate a five minute soak but try to run out constantly. I think it’s partly to do with the stainless steel.
Since starting him in my bathtub he’s been way better. I’ve been using some rocks in the run with him so he can stand on them if he wants, they helped without a doubt. He won’t leave until I’m done easily 15 minutes.
b28c8cf2b5a35f77aadcc110a1950d69.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
How big or how small is the stainless sink? if it's small then they typically just want out. so I'm not surprised that the bath tub worked better. Glad bathtime is better now..

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Mine did much better when I moved them to the bath too. They hate being in a small space, I think the tub being so big gives them more to see along with the space to run around.

Latest posts