• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Sea shells.

Ryan & rosco

Hatchling Dragon
Rosco has a few things in his tank and he lives in sand (hand fed out of tank) and he has two enclosures and a basking area and a branch to climb on. But just for looks in the tank can I bury some sea shells in the tank? After many trips to Florida we have tons of shells and iv picked out about 12 not large but not small enough shells to fit in his mouth or anything. Ofcourse they are smooth on top and all edges. Should they be cleaned with a special solution before put in the tank? Or should they just stay out of the tank?

jarich

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Two enclosures?! Sounds like Rosco is pretty spoiled. ;) I can't think of any reason not to have shells in the enclosure though

Ryan & rosco

Hatchling Dragon
Two enclosures?! Sounds like Rosco is pretty spoiled. ;) I can't think of any reason not to have shells in the enclosure though
Well then I'm going to do it. And no what I meant by enclosures was hides. He has two hides. But he does have a second tank at a different house. My amazing girlfriend watches him when I'm not around for a few days.

Latest posts