• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Screen top??

Bubbamedic0602

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey guys,
After lots of looking, I am not impressed with most of the commercially available Beardie Habitats for the Beardie that my son wants. So....I decided to build one instead. I have a design planned out in my head, but I have a question about the top. FYI, the design I'm going with is a wood enclosure with a single front door. I will have a wooden top but I will have it cut out to attach a screen top. What is the best material for the screen? Thanks in advance!

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
On my home made enclosure screen covers, I used CoroPlast sheets & fine expanded metal edged with plastic panel molding, supported with ceiling tile T-Bar so everything is removable & adjustable in sections.

ExpandedMetalTop2.jpg

ExpandedMetalTop3.jpg

ExpandedMetalTop1.jpg

Tempguns010800x600.jpg

Good Luck

Latest posts