• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Scale rot?

Cannonball

Bearded Dragon Egg
Do these black spots look like the start of scale rot? And can I use lamisil to treat it?
PXL_20210804_170943486.jpg

Beardie Lover

Juvenile Dragon
I don’t think that it’s that big of a deal. It may just be random dark scales your beardie has. Mine has them on her tail as well. I wouldn’t worry too much unless it starts to spread.

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Do these black spots look like the start of scale rot? And can I use lamisil to treat it?
Welcome to the forum:) It looks like dirt to me, has he had a bath recently? Scrub it real good, ive never heard of lamisil before , just use betadine, this should be part of your “beardy kit” its an antiseptic/antifungal , dilute it in a ratio of 1to4parts water, may we see another picture of your bearded dragons back? It almost looks like he has stuck shed on the top of his tail, but it could just be his natural coloring.

Latest posts