• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Sayonara, Gojira

GojiraMama

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Tonight my beloved Gojira was set free of his pain. What we noticed just a few weeks back & all (including the vet) thought was a cyst or abscess in his left hind leg turned out to be extensively metastasized sarcoma.

He was only 7.

Despite the devastation & grief, everyone who's ever met me IRL including the ppl currently taking responsibility for my living space & transportation AND my therapist will be rooting for me to find my next dragon.

As it was with Stevie Ray, no other dragon will ever "replace" Goji. That's never the goal.

At one point, Goji was a dragon without a home. Now, I am a home without a dragon.

Attachments

• holding_hands_1.jpg
    holding_hands_1.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7

Rubble1212

Bearded Dragon Egg
So sorry for your loss I can’t imagine what your going through losing a cherished friend. My guy is getting older now and I don’t know what I’d do if I lost him he’s my child no doubt and sometimes I worry about him more than my children My thoughts are with you.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Tonight my beloved Gojira was set free of his pain. What we noticed just a few weeks back & all (including the vet) thought was a cyst or abscess in his left hind leg turned out to be extensively metastasized sarcoma.

He was only 7.

Despite the devastation & grief, everyone who's ever met me IRL including the ppl currently taking responsibility for my living space & transportation AND my therapist will be rooting for me to find my next dragon.

As it was with Stevie Ray, no other dragon will ever "replace" Goji. That's never the goal.

At one point, Goji was a dragon without a home. Now, I am a home without a dragon.
I am so sorry to hear about Gojo- it is so hard to loose them -- you become attached and the grief is sometimes overwhelming - please take the time to grieve - you will know when its right to get another one -- again I am sorry

Latest posts