• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

sanitizing driftwood

angela freeborn

Bearded Dragon Egg
We picked up a beautiful peice of deiftwood perfect for our tank for our beardie. What should i do to ensure its 100% clean of parisites before putting it in the tank? I soaked it in just plain water in my tub last night for about 5 hrs. Now i want to bake it. How long should i bake it for and on what temp?
Thank you

Sw9399

Bearded Dragon Egg
We picked up a beautiful peice of deiftwood perfect for our tank for our beardie. What should i do to ensure its 100% clean of parisites before putting it in the tank? I soaked it in just plain water in my tub last night for about 5 hrs. Now i want to bake it. How long should i bake it for and on what temp?
Thank you
I do 250°F for 30 minutes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Latest posts