• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

erincindyjones

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi, thinking about tiling and grouting the floor of my dragon’s vivarium using slate tiles. Does anyone have suggestions for a safe sealant I can use to seal the grout and tiles?

I’ve heard you can use polyurethane, but I can’t find that say non-toxic, are there any particular brands that anyone would recommend?

Also, is it okay if the sealant says “harmful to aquatic life”, as it won’t be constantly in contact with water, or should I steer away from those!

HoomanSlave

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
I would stay away from anything that mentions itself as toxic to anything, just to be safe.Look for aquarium safe sillicones, which are the safest and best for pet projects.

Latest posts