• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

RV Road Trip with BD

billwilson

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi
new guy again
my 7 yo and I are planning a 6-9 month road trip
since we have to home school anyway, might as well
teach stuff in the National Parks ;-) in the USA

Anyway
24 food Class C
Only the two of us
Not my first rig, this will be #15
So not so new at RV travel

We have room for her Terrarium, but heating is an issue
Anyone have input on heat lamps that will not require 110 volt?
We will have a solar array and probably 600 amp hours of storage

With all the Vanlife action going on there has to be a simple solution

Thanx Heaps in advance

BW

BeardieLover<3

Juvenile Dragon
6-9 months is a long time..... with a beardie, i dont know anything about this i hope you plan it out very well tho

Emilia Thuet

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I agree with beardielover<3 that may be a little to long for him and they are known to go through relocation stress easily so constantly being exposed to new scenery way be extremely stressful on him not to mention a lot of bearded dragons are not a fan of riding in cars, my girl hates it and always stresses her out to the point that she's huffing from basically an anxiety attack. The best thing to do would be to give her to some one who you trust to take care of her as you go on the road trip

Latest posts