• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Runny and green stool

AlexKinn

Hatchling Dragon
Hello, I got a fecal done on my beardie around 2 months ago. He had too high of a count of pinworms so he got prescribed pancur. He got better until 2 days ago! His stool has turned runny and green! There is also alot of green liquid in the stool. Could anyone please explain what is going on!

Attachments

• A95BAA96-2111-4FBE-AEF3-BA5E21118E69.jpeg
    A95BAA96-2111-4FBE-AEF3-BA5E21118E69.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 13

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello, I got a fecal done on my beardie around 2 months ago. He had too high of a count of pinworms so he got prescribed pancur. He got better until 2 days ago! His stool has turned runny and green! There is also alot of green liquid in the stool. Could anyone please explain what is going on!
Looks like good poop- what is the diet? Uvb? Temps are you getting them w/ a digital probe thermometer-

AlexKinn

Hatchling Dragon
Looks like good poop- what is the diet? Uvb? Temps are you getting them w/ a digital probe thermometer-
For his diet I’m feeding him crickets and try to get dubia roaches whenever I can. Collard greens, mustard greens, turnip greens, and carrots are the vegetables I feed. He has a 24in t5 Acadia uvb it is 14in above his basking light. I use a heat gun to measure temps and basking spot witch is 105.

AlexKinn

Hatchling Dragon
For his diet I’m feeding him crickets and try to get dubia roaches whenever I can. Collard greens, mustard greens, turnip greens, and carrots are the vegetables I feed. He has a 24in t5 Acadia uvb it is 14in above his basking light. I use a heat gun to measure temps and basking spot which is 105.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
For his diet I’m feeding him crickets and try to get dubia roaches whenever I can. Collard greens, mustard greens, turnip greens, and carrots are the vegetables I feed. He has a 24in t5 Acadia uvb it is 14in above his basking light. I use a heat gun to measure temps and basking spot witch is 105.
Is the uvb in the tank or top of screen? He's got a good diet- dubias you can get on line
www.dubiaroaches.com - you can add worms as treats horn supers meal worms- I would get 2 digital probe thermometers- they are the most accurate

Latest posts