• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Rock and dried branches

BeardieDaddio

Bearded Dragon Egg
Would anyone know what this rock and bundle of dried branches is? I wanted to know if this was safe to put in the enclosure. I would think it would be but would hate to be wrong here.

Attachments

• IMG_2060.jpeg
    IMG_2060.jpeg
    322.3 KB · Views: 22

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Would anyone know what this rock and bundle of dried branches is? I wanted to know if this was safe to put in the enclosure. I would think it would be but would hate to be wrong here.
Let me have someone look at it --

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Let me have someone look at it --
This is what they said
I don't know what that is. Looks like some kind of root. I doubt it would be harmful. The rock looks porous so I'd be careful not to bake it (might explode or crack). Just clean it off with some soap and hot water and let it dry and should be OK.

dappledawnfarm

Bearded Dragon Egg
As a geologist, looks like the rock is a very fine sedimentary siltstone or limestone. So that should be fine for your beardie.

Latest posts