• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Right size

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I don't think me telling "the space between Rex's eyes" to a cricket provider would be something they could gauge, haha. Rex is about 7 inches long, around 4 or 5 weeks old. He seems to like eating the larger of the batch that come in my orders of pinheads, I'm guessing about 3/8 " size. Does this sound about right? I wanna know the right measurement cuz I'm gonna start buying in bulk, Rex is causing me to go to Petco 2 or 3 times a week. and thats for 100 count bags lol.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Justus85 said:
I don't think me telling "the space between Rex's eyes" to a cricket provider would be something they could gauge, haha. Rex is about 7 inches long, around 4 or 5 weeks old. He seems to like eating the larger of the batch that come in my orders of pinheads, I'm guessing about 3/8 " size. Does this sound about right? I wanna know the right measurement cuz I'm gonna start buying in bulk, Rex is causing me to go to Petco 2 or 3 times a week. and thats for 100 count bags lol.

1/4 to 3/8 sounds about right, but that might need to be confirmed by somebody that's had a baby dragon a lot more recent than I (it's been a few years). As long as the cricket's not too big, he should be fine. Better to be safe than sorry.

Ric

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
|------|
A. O-,-,-,0'O Correct

|--|
B. O'0'O Incorrect

The big o's are the dragons eyes.
The 0's are the cricket's heads.

Latest posts