• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Rhino Iggy (Mo) Video

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
you have to see his water dragon ROOM and his savanah monitors have a room of their own too...his animals are spoiled like crazy and 99% are all rescues

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
very Nice... I wish Mike were a member here... Do you think He might... be interested ? lol.. In the little time he would have to spare that is... *grins*.
Janie

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i asked him before but hes somewhat computer illiterate haha not to mention he spends his day caring for the animals and also caring for the terminially ill people that live with him (thats his job to care for them and drive them to the doctors and hospitals and such)

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Your Mo is a sweetheart! Love the water dragon too. Thats awesome how your friend has his reptiles all set up. The room for the water dragons is pretty impressive.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
thanx! he used to be such a monster! it took me so long to get him tame like that but when he did tame down it was sooo rewarding...i wish i was one of my friend's reptiles! they got the life

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Tim is bashful he has been set to invisible for months now lol
we still all love him though

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
He is so sweet !!

Thanks for sharing and I can see why you miss him soo much.

Latest posts