• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Rescued beardie seeking new home

Moab Dragons and Exotics

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey everyone! My name is Kolleen. I have 11 bearded dragons and have been raising reptiles since 1999.
**For Adoption** please read***This guy has been given a clean bill of health and is now ready for adoption! I have another in worse condition I’ll be picking up in 3 weeks so I need his cage if possible. The ONLY reason I’m adopting him out is because another beardie needs my care more and it doesn’t come with a cage. My room is small and VERY full. Phatty Liz(he’s name) is living in my quarantine tank.
He has come a LONG way in the 30 days I’ve had him. He went from being completely psychotic and lunging for my fingers to allowing me to pick him up without a fuss. He still has a ways to go though...He does not like to be pet on the back. He will try and jump off your hand after a minute or two. He opens his mouth when you try to retrieve him after he jumps off of your hand....all of that is STILL better than lunging at people 30 days ago. He loves attention such as being talked to, being fed treats from tongs, just not really being touched. He’s not a fan of baths but will take water from a dropper when he’s thirsty. He closes his eyes when you touch his head or are near his tank. He’s really cute! He bobs his head at everyone who comes in the room...lol He was originally bought from petco for a 6 year old who handled him very very roughly and was only ever fed commercially packaged foods. He needs to find a forever home with someone who has beardie experience and is patient. He eats EVERYTHING you give to him and is an easy keeper that way. As I said, clean bill of health and estimated to be 1 year old. He probably won’t get much larger than he is...200-250 grams but you never know what good care can do for an animal. Vet checked his stool, and said no signs of MBD. If you or anybody you know would be a good permanent home for him, please let me know. I’d be willing to cover half of shipping costs to make sure he gets to a good place.❤

Attachments

• 0D4708C2-E4E6-4200-B89F-B58A30B086BD.jpeg
    0D4708C2-E4E6-4200-B89F-B58A30B086BD.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 25

Latest posts