• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Rescued Bearded... Lou....

**CHRIS**

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
So a short time ago i rescued a 5 yr old male named Lou.... he was in horrible shape but after a few weeks of good care hes making a full turn around, hit some bumps here and there but hes doing beter than i exspected.... still has a ways to go, still need to put on a little more weight and still has some dead skin on him but hes eating good now.... he shouldnt be alive in the conditions and care that he was in the last 5 yrs but hes a trooper for sure....

2009-09-09150432.jpg

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That is awesome that you saved him. What a sad story. What is wrong with people? :mad: I know, that is another topic.

Hats off to you!

Michele654

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I like hearing about happy ending rescues. He looks great! As they say. Love conquers all. And he looks like he's got lots of it.

Latest posts