• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Reptile carpet

phill

Bearded Dragon Egg
Do many of u use reptile carpet and if so how do you clean it and with what

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Ron G

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I use an organic cleaner I got at the pet store. You can either spot clean with a paper towel or take out of the cage and use the same cleaner with water. I have extra pieces so I clean the carpet in the tub really well and hang up to dry while replacing it with an extra piece already cleaned. My Bearded Dragon stopped going to the bathroom in his cage so I don't have to clean the carpets that often. When he did go in his cage, I would clean the rug where he went in the tub every day always replacing the dirty one with a clean one. We keep the cage in our sons room so we don't want anything smelling up his room.

TheGuvnor

Hatchling Dragon
I use reptile carpet in my Rankins Viv. I spot clean with f10 and wash once a month. And give the Viv floor a good old f10 clean every week under the carpet.
My beardie it's on playsand.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Latest posts