• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

red worms

vector willy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I was wondering if I can feed my 5yo adopted Beardie red worms form my vermiculture bin. I read that "backyard" worms can have parasites. Is there anyway to clear them? It would be a easy treat to give him since I have lots. FYI this forum is great! I just got him last week, and I knew nothing. I've been trying all types of veg and was so happy today when he ate some salad with squash!!

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wut up, Willy. Welcome 2 the Forum. Glad uv found the necessary info 2 make owning a dragon somewhat easier. Feeding captive bread animals things from the outside is very risky & SHOULD NOT be done. Anything gathered 4 an enclosure (stones, branches, etc.) should be sterilized b4 use as well.

Latest posts