• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Recommended terranium size for 2 adult beardies

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
40 gal breeder is only big enough for one dragon. Cohabitation is never a good idea.

chris.kampers

Bearded Dragon Egg
Even tho I have 2 females they shouldn't be together then? I've been told 2 different ways.. Some people say you can have 2 together but as long as it's either male n female or 2 females.. So would you recomend two different tanks

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Everyone has there opinion. Some people have been sucessfull some havent. I guess it all depends on the dragons. But if you do go with putting them together they will need about 6 square feet of floor space. But also keep in mind that if you do put them together it only takes a split second for a disaster to happen. Good luck and post some pics:)

chris.kampers

Bearded Dragon Egg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390310686.340290.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390310701.942667.jpg

Latest posts