• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Recommendation on Caves for bearded dragons

CastielTheBeardy

Hatchling Dragon
So i upgraded my BD’s 75 gallon tank to a 125 gallon i would like a cave with enough room for him to lay in. He is an adult roughly 12-14 inches long so he’s a big boi. So a 125 gallon tank is 18” wide. On the right side is his basking area and the left side is kinda empty. Which i would want him to escape the uvb if needed because the only other place to rest is underneath his big driftwood which i feel bad but i just need a big enough hole for him to fit in and enough space inside for his whole body to fit in, nothing to big to take up all the room. I also do work at Petco dont shame me lol but we have no hides in stock at the moment. Any recommendations?

HoomanSlave

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
If you want something quick and easy, you can cut holes in dollar store plastic bowls (as long as you sand down any sharp edges). Kitchen shears are great for cutting them. Although they don't look the best, they don't take long to make and only cost $1 each. If you want them to be cozy you can put fleece under them.

Knight98

Juvenile Dragon
I have a large corner Komodo basking ramp there awesome make awesome caves too mine goes in here to sleep and he’s 19 inches plenty of room to move

Attachments

• 92029F59-5713-44C0-8745-589E375E1D9D.jpeg
    92029F59-5713-44C0-8745-589E375E1D9D.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 12
  • AC4F9B7C-1FC5-4535-A435-E03603887A2E.jpeg
    AC4F9B7C-1FC5-4535-A435-E03603887A2E.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 11

CastielTheBeardy

Hatchling Dragon
I have a large corner Komodo basking ramp there awesome make awesome caves too mine goes in here to sleep and he’s 19 inches plenty of room to move
What are the dimensions do u know? Im trying to find something a good size and especially the entrance hole a good size too

Latest posts