• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Rants page.

sircactuscat

Juvenile Dragon
Ok, I couldn't really find a thread dedicated to rants but this seemed the most reasonable to put it. Any way, you may posts your rants on stuff like bad owners, (do not mention any one on the forums though, cause we are all good owners! :)) bad shops ect. Here's my rant. So my cousin has got this app called GifBoom, he made he register so yeah, I stumbled across a user (username will not be used but she is a she, so lets call her "cricket") so cricket posted a gif of her bearded dragon, it was in a hamster cage. The smallest water dish ever. No signs of UVB. Probably no calcium on live food or salad. I tried to address the issue via commenting but I don't think this will have much affect, apart from bad language. If you want to see it, pm me you want the username but its just horrible. I feel so sick by this. Ugh.
--------
Got a rant, post it here!

Latest posts