• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Rainbow agitated because Petrie is free

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Rainbow010.jpg

Rainbow009.jpg

Rainbow008-2.jpg

Rainbow011.jpg

Let Petrie out to run the room which caught Rainbows interest right away!! Petrie always runs right to his enclosure and torments him by camping out there!!! This guy is my grumpy fellow but by far the sweetest as to wanting me to cuddle him all day. ?

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LOL! That looks like Frodo when he catches a glimpse of Sam....or when he "thinks" he does. ;D

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
pscaulkins said:
Look at that evil eye he's giving us in that last picture. :-* Gotta love em...

VERY familiar with that look....from both, beardies and iguana alike! LOL!

pscaulkins

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I get that "evil eye" from both of my females. Semi hardly ever gives the "evil eye".

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks Guys!!! This one is the King of "Dirty Looks". He NEVER wants to do anything he thinks I want him to do. He tail lashes every time I go to pick him up and then snuggles right down. When I go to put him back down he pulls his legs in close and will not let me put him down. I have to peel him off to put him back in his enclosure. Whatever it is, he is contrary. Even when I put his food in. He looks at it with disinterest but when I leave the room I hear him jump down. I seldom see him eat his salad. He is such a buger.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thank You!!! He is such a little poop!!! But I love him to death!! :D