• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

R.I.P Leviathan

MyGirlLeviathan

Hatchling Dragon
it is with a heavy heart that I announce the tragic death of my first and only dragon Leviathan. She showed no signs of being ill other than slowing down once the sun had set and a lack of appetite that had only occured this morning and was put off as my mother changing their food. It appears that while basking my young dragon fell from her log and landed on her back, hitting her head on the paper towel and glass bottom. She was a lovely dragon and I only wish that I could have seen her grow up.

MyGirlLeviathan

Hatchling Dragon
I do, my mother knows how much I care for all of my pets and since u got her from the pet store and have four days left to get another she's promised to take me back to pet smart to try and help replace my beardy. I can only hope I can find one as loving as she was.

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardies are kind of synonymous with love. Sorry to hear about your girl.

MyGirlLeviathan

Hatchling Dragon
thanks for the support. Though there's only been a small good thing that's come from this and its that my sisters beardie is recovering from calcium deficiency. So it seems I have something to be happy about. Today though I will be going to get a new baby to love and a smaller basking platform to try and prevent any more accidents like last nights.