• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Quick Question About Co-Hab

Daeyang

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hey, a simple, quick question.
Are beardies any better with "siblings"?
Like when people have 2 beardies together, is there a "less" chance of agressive behavior between the 2 if they've ALWAYS been together?
NOT PLANNING ON THIS, it's just a quick, curiosity question.
Or will they always be agressive? Or is there an age where they stop or are not agressive like, when they're very young?

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Siblings are no different that any other pair, BDs have no familial ties, mothers will eat their own, siblings chew each others tails & legs off, etc. There are very few exceptions to the rule but this explains it all & if it is worth taking the chance to beat the long shot of the odds.

Daeyang

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Alright, I was just curious, I had seen the video before.. I was just seeing if there was a "lesser?" chance. :)

DanniTheExotic

Hatchling Dragon
I had two brothers together when I first started out (didn't know their sex at the time) and one still "bullied" the other, biting at toes and tail. :( So no, not really a lesser chance

Latest posts