• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Question on tanks

Darrell Asper

Juvenile Dragon
I have Spike in a 20 gal long right now, but he's growing. I'm looking for another tank, found 2 cheap over the weekend but they were 48"x13" I forget how tall, obviously to skinny. I thought 36x18x18 would be good but I'm having trouble finding that size. Exo-terra makes a large size low model, I think it's around $150 at that fish place, and a coupon for 30% next week, problem is talking the wife into it. I'm just trying to find something to give him room and make it comfy for him, any ideas short of build it yourself?

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
$150 and a 30% off coupon? That's an awesome deal, you can't pass that up! Your argument should be, that if you don't get the bigger tank with that deal now, you will have to spend more money on yet another tank when the dragon gets bigger. We all know with the way they grow, that will be very soon! ;)

We have that 36x18x18 Exo-terra and the pet store had it on sale for $130 when everyone else was selling it for $200, even Amazon. We weren't even sure when we were going to get the dragon but I couldn't pass that up!

Latest posts