• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Question about eggs....

Bruce Wayne

Hatchling Dragon
My dragon is about two years old. Last year, in September and November, she had 2 separate clutches of about 25 eggs each time. She again laid a full clutch about three weeks ago. She won't use her dig box at all, lays them in her hide. A couple of times in the past she might lay one or two and then maybe the next day, the whole clutch would come. She is gravid again. This time, for almost a week, it's one or two per day in the morning. Is this normal, and how long will this go on before I should be worried? I have read at times it can take weeks to lay all of them.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
My dragon is about two years old. Last year, in September and November, she had 2 separate clutches of about 25 eggs each time. She again laid a full clutch about three weeks ago. She won't use her dig box at all, lays them in her hide. A couple of times in the past she might lay one or two and then maybe the next day, the whole clutch would come. She is gravid again. This time, for almost a week, it's one or two per day in the morning. Is this normal, and how long will this go on before I should be worried? I have read at times it can take weeks to lay all of them.
I dont know anything about egg laying etc but I do have some one who is experienced that can answer your questions - let me get w/ her

Latest posts