• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Proper intro!

moth_ay

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hello guys! So I've been posting several questions and I feel it's only necessary to properly introduce my beardie and myself!

Dude is a male bearded dragon who is roughly 3 years old... He has a sad back story, but is now in a safe and loving home. He looks blue, but we're waiting for him to fully shed to figure out what color he really is... His previous "owner" kept him on bright blue hermit crab sand that appeared to never have been changed :(

Dude basically rules our new home (I just moved too), but we are roomies with a leopard frog named Kitty Kat, saved from the A&P lab at school, 6 really old cory cats and a very interesting grey/blue apple snail named Opus, also saved from school.

Dude enjoys jumping, running, licking, glaring, eating, sleeping, listening to Ludacris and being generally pretty awesome. Hide and Seek is also enjoyed.

I'm Christina :D And Dude is my very first bearded dragon... So I expect I will have gajillions of questions in the next few months... Thanks for everyone's help!

PS- tried to post a pic from a friend, but it didn't work...

moth_ay

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
15166_1264296089687_1298307233_782053_3863423_n.jpg

15166_1264297089712_1298307233_782057_614_n.jpg

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hello and welcome, what a cute blue pooper you have their! ;) Any questions dont hesitate to ask because we have some of the most knowledgeable people in the world here! ;D

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You are properly welcomed. Glad to have you as part of the family. Dude looks awesome!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome officially !
Though I've enjoyed our conversations ;) It's nice to "meet" cha !
Janie

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Welcome !

Wow it is like the past, when we rescued Harley she had the same blue on her tail and feet...took about 6 months to come off.

Good lookin fella you got there.

Laurie

lexi

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Dude looks like a pretty cool Beardie... I like his color. It will probably change now that he's getting proper care. Our boy was not getting the best care before we adopted him and we can already see stripes coming in along his cheeks and above his eyes that wasn't there before. They're such amazing little creatures. Congrats on your new roommate ;)

Latest posts