• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Preventing falls

IrishBlaze

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi, do bd's ever learn that they are at a height. It is hard to relax on the sofa with him. He doesn't seem to see the height and almost runs off the edge. Yet I've see people what around with their beardies just sitting on their shoulder

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi, do bd's ever learn that they are at a height. It is hard to relax on the sofa with him. He doesn't seem to see the height and almost runs off the edge. Yet I've see people what around with their beardies just sitting on their shoulder
That is dangerous --- I always have my hand over my dragons back when walking w/ him in the house - I dont think they see height - but I am not sure since they have really good eye site -

Latest posts