• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Post beardie pics here:)

Mattalie

Juvenile Dragon
Hey y'all, if you wouldnt mind posting pictures of your little ones on this thread, id love to see them all:) How about i start:)
She literally jumped frim my knee to my belly lol
image.jpg

Mattalie

Juvenile Dragon
I was never told how old alex is but i estimated by her size she was around 2-3 months when i got her. Now she is 6-7 months

atochats

Juvenile Dragon
Please meet Saffron, my little girl of 3 days! She's falling asleep a bit on my thumb, it's almost time for lights out anyway :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1389592562713.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389592562713.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 142

atochats

Juvenile Dragon
Thank you! She seems very well rounded, awesome personality just like the breeder said :) I'm trying not to handle her too much so she can settle in but it's very hard! She is eating greens like a champ even though she's a baby which is amazing.

Latest posts