• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Possibly breeding

Selena Walters

Bearded Dragon Egg
hey everyone I have a couple questions regarding breeding my two bearded dragons. It is looking like I have a male and female, one is a bright orange and he’s the male named Lucy. The other one is a greyish color and is the female Bee. I have done all my research and am thinking about it considering it. My question is is if I breed them what possible colors would I get with the babies? I don’t know much about their lineage as Lucy came from the reptile show and Bee from petsmart. Here’s a picture of them below.

Attachments

• 854ED60D-60C6-4ABE-A89B-BDC6D7D6AFA6.jpeg
    854ED60D-60C6-4ABE-A89B-BDC6D7D6AFA6.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 25

Beertruck

Hatchling Dragon
Very nice looking dragons you have there! I would suggest moving this thread over to the Breeding section of the forum. Those folks should be able to advise you well!

Selena Walters

Bearded Dragon Egg
Very nice looking dragons you have there! I would suggest moving this thread over to the Breeding section of the forum. Those folks should be able to advise you well!
Okay gotcha but how do I move the thread over to that section? I’m still trying to find out the kinks of posting on here.

Beertruck

Hatchling Dragon
Okay gotcha but how do I move the thread over to that section? I’m still trying to find out the kinks of posting on here.
I have no idea how to move it. I would suggest contacting a mod here and have them move it, or the easier way to go would be to delete this one and put it up again in that section of the forum.

Latest posts