• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Possible Impaction?

The General

Bearded Dragon Egg
I’ve only had my Agama a little under a week now, he was a rescue so about 7 months old, or so the shop believed, he’s pooped once in the first couple of days but since feeding him a cricket, which I feel now may of been too big, he’s not pooped, hasn’t eaten for nearly two days and his keeping to the same spot under the fogger.

move given him two baths a day for the past two days, I’ve massaged his belly, he seems really bloated but should I be concerned? I have insurance for him but wanted to check here before getting to the vets invade I’m over panicking.

he has rust and veg down in a bowl but since getting him he’s never been interested in that? Just the guy loaded lives...

JumpinJellyfish

Juvenile Dragon
Ok excuse me you have a bearded dragon under a fogger?????????????????????? Please dont tell me that--- if you have a fogger in a tank for a bearded dragon PLEASE take it out------ you are giving him a Respiratory Infection!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please answer this question then I can better help you
Karrie, it's an Agama, not a beardie...see their earlier post titled "The General" --- looks a little like an iguana. Needs humidity.
:0)

JumpinJellyfish

Juvenile Dragon
I’ve only had my Agama a little under a week now, he was a rescue so about 7 months old, or so the shop believed, he’s pooped once in the first couple of days but since feeding him a cricket, which I feel now may of been too big, he’s not pooped, hasn’t eaten for nearly two days and his keeping to the same spot under the fogger.

move given him two baths a day for the past two days, I’ve massaged his belly, he seems really bloated but should I be concerned? I have insurance for him but wanted to check here before getting to the vets invade I’m over panicking.

he has rust and veg down in a bowl but since getting him he’s never been interested in that? Just the guy loaded lives...
If you can afford it, it wouldn't hurt to have a vet visit to ease your mind, if nothing else, and then they'll also have his baseline info. :0)

The General

Bearded Dragon Egg
It’s ok he’s pooped and is eating again now. Gave him a little bowel massage and bath to help break the stool up. Thanks for your replies :)

Latest posts