• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pooping

baldegale14

Juvenile Dragon
my beardie hasnt been pooping much recently like once every few days and its a very small amount, im feeding him a mixture of kale and collard greens with calcium (without d3) daily and 8-15 superworms a day. my UVB is going bad so i dont know if that effects it but theres another one being shipped right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
my beardie hasnt been pooping much recently like once every few days and its a very small amount, im feeding him a mixture of kale and collard greens with calcium (without d3) daily and 8-15 superworms a day. my UVB is going bad so i dont know if that effects it but theres another one being shipped right now

They have an amazing digestive tract that really breaks down food and moisture items down taking as much out of the food as possible so as long as his is pooping you should be ok.. Yes lighting will have big effects on how they digest! So I wouldn't be surprised if you notice a difference when you get the new UVB in place.

baldegale14

Juvenile Dragon
They have an amazing digestive tract that really breaks down food and moisture items down taking as much out of the food as possible so as long as his is pooping you should be ok.. Yes lighting will have big effects on how they digest! So I wouldn't be surprised if you notice a difference when you get the new UVB in place.
alright! cause he went from pooping quit a bit, to like barely anything and its only like once every 2-3 days!

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
alright! cause he went from pooping quit a bit, to like barely anything and its only like once every 2-3 days!

Also as they get older they tend to not poop as often..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

baldegale14

Juvenile Dragon
Also as they get older they tend to not poop as often..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
alright good to know because i wasnt here for like 2 months and my parents were taking care of him so i didnt know if they did something wrong

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
As long as he is pooping something that is a good sign. They do poop less as they get older. Which really is a nice thing when you think about it LOL!

Latest posts