• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

PLEASE HELP

lemonylay

Bearded Dragon Egg
I posted on here a few days ago but no one really gave me any suggestions. None of the vets have availabilities for weeks out and idk what to do. He acts normal and his tank is fine. Not sure what this can be.

Attachments

• B2C3CFEF-1699-49E5-8972-BDA6ECB949B1.jpeg
    B2C3CFEF-1699-49E5-8972-BDA6ECB949B1.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 14
  • BDB01B22-6065-46C4-9CA2-B1EE1932F573.jpeg
    BDB01B22-6065-46C4-9CA2-B1EE1932F573.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
  • 8FAFFABC-5DC1-491C-A878-124A0063993B.jpeg
    8FAFFABC-5DC1-491C-A878-124A0063993B.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
  • 3CDBDE77-0479-4622-A76F-1B32DD08781B.jpeg
    3CDBDE77-0479-4622-A76F-1B32DD08781B.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 14

TheLongfellows

Hatchling Dragon
Do you happen to have any manuka honey or pure aloe ? When's the last time you had blood work done and saw a vet

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I posted on here a few days ago but no one really gave me any suggestions. None of the vets have availabilities for weeks out and idk what to do. He acts normal and his tank is fine. Not sure what this can be.
There was a reply on the other forum you posted on please look there

TheLongfellows

Hatchling Dragon
well if you are able to spend a little bit of money to get checked on mine goes once a year to get blood draws to see calcium levels and if organs are all working right etc. betadine and water will help if its fungal. Little daps of manuka honey fights fungal too and has great healing properties

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Someone suggested betadine and water on another forum. He’s never been to a vet
yes the person that responded to your thread is very good - she is very experienced w/ dragons - if you want to see a vet which is good at least to take a fecal in for parasite testing every 6 months - NO enemas tho - take the fecal in if you decide to do this here is a website to find a good reptile vet if you are in a small town type in a bigger cities zip code closest to you
www.arav.org

lemonylay

Bearded Dragon Egg
yes the person that responded to your thread is very good - she is very experienced w/ dragons - if you want to see a vet which is good at least to take a fecal in for parasite testing every 6 months - NO enemas tho - take the fecal in if you decide to do this here is a website to find a good reptile vet if you are in a small town type in a bigger cities zip code closest to you
www.arav.org
Awesome. Thank you!!!

RastaMaDukes

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
What types of chemicals do you use on your floors and carpets??? Be sure to rule out allergic reactions to anything it crawls on. Looks like dry skin cracks. How often does he get a bath??? Hope all goes well…

Latest posts