• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Please help

Roxybaby8785

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey everyone.... I have a beardie that is about 1 1/2 years old... She was eating regularly and now all the sudden just stopped about 2 weeks ago. I have tried every bug, worm, veggie and fruit that she can have and still nothing. She went potty a couple days ago and it was really hard for her to go. Her urate was really big and right after her first movement she had another one. Then thursday and sat she had blank poo, But she is not eating. I went and got some organic baby food and she has been.getting down about 1/2 teaspoon of that every day or so.Someone please help me understand what is going on....

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
What does your set up look like? What kind of lights, what are your temps, what are you using to measure your temps?

Baby food isn't the best choice for them. I would make a slurry for her instead. Take the greens and veggies you would normally feed her and blend them up with some water and her supplements and make like a smoothie for her and feed it to her from a needless syringe. Making it yourself gives you control over what is in the food and there is no preservatives or any added salt or sugar.

Roxybaby8785

Bearded Dragon Egg
What does your set up look like? What kind of lights, what are your temps, what are you using to measure your temps?

Baby food isn't the best choice for them. I would make a slurry for her instead. Take the greens and veggies you would normally feed her and blend them up with some water and her supplements and make like a smoothie for her and feed it to her from a needless syringe. Making it yourself gives you control over what is in the food and there is no preservatives or any added salt or sugar.
Set up is good... Just changes all her lights out. I should have said i have been making her baby food rather than just baby food. We feed her organics so i pureed some greens and squash (her fav) and been feeding her that gor a couple days now. This all started after i gave her a horn worm. Last night was the first time she acted like she wanted her baby food but after the 3rd little bit i gave her she shook.her head and ran the opposite direction. I am taking her to the vet today so hopefully they can give me some answers.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Latest posts