• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Please Help! Panicking!

Bobbi

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I just noticed this, this morning while examining Baynes nails.
60f8438a48028eee1865aace56461bce.jpg

I am in full blown panic mode. Why is it like this? He has a T5HO UVB light, gets calcium without vit d3 5 days a week and once with d3 and then one day is vitamins. This is how it looks when he walks
d356ab5819e796c72d50e2d115269c3d.jpg

He's not acting funny. He acts like it's not even like that. None of his other toes are like that, just this one. Please, please tell me he doesn't have MBD [emoji22]

Bobbi

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I also posted yesterday that Bayne was biting and licking at the rock in his enclosure and apparently this indicates that they're searching for calcium/vitamins/minerals. Maybe I'm not giving him enough dusted roaches? I was dusting half of the ones he ate and then not dusting the other half, but recently I went down to maybe 5 dusted and the rest not. Today I dusted the majority of them in case that is the problem.

Elders

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I also posted yesterday that Bayne was biting and licking at the rock in his enclosure and apparently this indicates that they're searching for calcium/vitamins/minerals. Maybe I'm not giving him enough dusted roaches? I was dusting half of the ones he ate and then not dusting the other half, but recently I went down to maybe 5 dusted and the rest not. Today I dusted the majority of them in case that is the problem.

I dust ALL of Odins roaches with calcium and I will feed him until he has had enough; (Never take 10-15 minutes....)

He has D3 once a week and Multi-Vitamins 2 times a week; other than that normal calcium w/o d3 the rest of the week.

Latest posts