• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Please help, need carnivore care asap..

kaykayy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Hello forumers,
Please help me, my little zuko STILL isnt eating on his own and I have been told carnivore care is brilliant for this sort of situation,
Thing is, im in the uk and dont have a clue where to find any!

Please help in anyway you can as im very worried about how skinny my little boy is :(

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Carnivore Care can be found on Amazon & EBay. If your dragons is showing signs of weight loss, I recommend a Vet visit as soon as possible. Hope Zuko gets better.

kaykayy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
hi guys thanks for your replies, zuko has had numerous vet visits as he hasnt eaten on his own in 6 month :/ and they say hes compeletly healthy the only thing i must do is send off a fecal, but i cant do that untill a actually goes to the bathroom, wich is very rare and the last time he pooped mum cleared it up lol, she wasnt to know...hes had vitamin injections also every vet visit,

is the carnivore care the uk's version of reptiboost? and is it in a silver and red packet?

Latest posts